Why Choose Our SEO Company in San Francisco, CA
Table of Contents
- 1 All Our San Francisco Search Engine Marketing Services Are Customized
- 1.1 The First Step Is Having A Well Defined Marketing Strategy For Your San Francisco Business
- 1.2 Pricing For Our San Francisco SEO Services
- 1.3 A Great SEO Company in San Francisco at Your Service
We strongly believe that any local SEO services in San Francisco that are provided, need to be customized to fit the specific needs of the client. For the past four years, we have custom tailored everything we do with regards to how we work with clients and the services that we provide. We are aware that other marketing agencies in San Francisco that use a cookie cutter approach when providing their SEO services almost always fail to deliver the results that were expected and desired. We also fully understand that each business has its own unique needs. That is why we customize how our engagement works as well as why we provide an SEO strategy that is unique for every website.
All Our San Francisco Search Engine Marketing Services Are Customized
Some companies have substantial partner or internal resources, including content writers and web developers. Our services have been designed for businesses that need to have all of the pieces put together by a partner, including best practices and strategy, as well as managing the process of implementation and assuring the accuracy and quality of that implementation. When you use us as your search marketing resource, your search marketing strategy will be overseen by a professional SEO agency and be in very capable hands.
However, some companies might not have access to a web developer for updating their website, but their staff might be able to take care of their content writing needs. A more hands-on approach is required by those companies, and all of their search engine optimization technical services are conducted by us at First Element.
The First Step Is Having A Well Defined Marketing Strategy For Your San Francisco Business
Whether your business needs everything to be handled by our San Francisco SEO company or an SEO Consultant is needed to develop a customized marketing strategy, our clients all receive a thorough SEO analysis of all of the following core components of search engine optimization:
- Keyword Strategy – Keyword Research and developing a keyword strategy is the starting point for any SEO plan. Identifying the specific keyword phrases that are being searched for is very important in addition to understanding how they fit into your site.
- On-Page Optimization, which includes Meta Tags – After the keyword strategy has been developed, other basic code optimization such as SEO Meta Tags can be implemented.
- URL Structure and Website Architecture – If the spiders can’t find your pages, then you won’t derive any benefit from search engine optimization. We will work closely with you to make sure that your website architecture is fully optimized. Many SEO companies overlook this critical item.
- Content Optimization – This aspect of search engine optimization is frequently overlooked. A majority of websites do understand how important content is, but they still tend to underestimate how important content optimization’s finer details are such as heading tags, internal linking, keyword density and utilizing special text like italics and bolding.
- Link Building – Many websites need link building but tend to ignore it. Search engines love seeing new links that point to your website. We will work on obtaining new links for your website and providing you with strategies so you can keep building your link popularity in an organic and natural way.
- Social Media Optimization – For a couple of years now, search engines have been factoring social signals into their algorithms for search engine ranking for a couple of years now. Social media has also been integrated into their search results pages. Businesses which actively integrate social and search together are able to obtain the best results. Another great way of accelerating organic link popularity is through using social media.
- Monitor Traffic And Rankings – We provide monthly keyword reports for monitoring your search engine rankings in addition to other search engine ranking key criteria.
Pricing For Our San Francisco SEO Services
Since every website is unique and each client engagement is fully customized based on what your specific company needs are, our pricing is also determined based on what those needs are. We offer our search engine optimization services to businesses of every size, revenue model and industry, including:
- Local Businesses
- National Businesses
- Lead Generation
A Great SEO Company in San Francisco at Your Service
In terms of SEO, many San Francisco search engine marketing companies will try to convince you that ranking on the first page of Google's search results is the hardest thing to accomplish in the world. Although earning the credibility and trust of the major search engines and achieving those highly coveted first page rankings in the organic results definitely requires a great deal of hard work, it is possible to do with some elbow grease, effort and assistance from a dedicated and experienced San Francisco SEO company. If you currently are in the market for a reputable local SEO company in San Francisco, the following are 5 things you should look for prior to signing an agreement.
Assume you work as an insurance broker and you sell auto insurance policies. You earn a $100 commission for every policy you sell. Further assume that you spend $3,000 per month for SEO services. How many clients do you need to have in order to break even? You will need 30. So how many leads do you need to get in order to get 30 clients? If we make the assumption that 5% of your website visitors will be converted into clients, then you will need approximately 600 visitors a month in order to break even. A reputable San Francisco SEO agency genuinely cares about its clients. They don't rush just to try and close a deal unless they really understand what their prospective clients revenue objectives and marketing goals are. The easiest way to recognize if the SEO firm you are working with is a really good one is to see if they really take the time to truly understand what your business model is and determine whether or not SEO is the proper fit and can give you an ROI that will justify its cost.
Exact Deliverables And Clear Strategies
A quality search engine optimization company will explain and detail the exact strategy they have for how they are planning to get your site onto Google's first page in a way that you can understand easily. A San Francisco SEO consulting company that is confident in the SEO processes and strategies that they provide also will have an explanation of how measurables are tracked, a list of all deliverables and clear action plan.
Quality content is probably the most important factor in the entire SEO process. Google states in its SEO Best Practices guide that creating useful and compelling content will most likely influence a site more than all other factors. That is coming from Google's most important SEO document. A quality SEO company will conduct research in order to determine the precise type, frequency, amount and nature of content that is necessary in order to be successful and will inform you that a SEO strategy that doesn't include high quality content published regularly is doomed to fail.
Transparent Backlink Building
Some kind of backlink building service is included by most SEO companies in San Francisco as part of their local SEO services. Having high quality backlinks is crucial to ranking on Google's first page. Great SEO companies are transparent about the nature and type of links they build. When a company merely lists backlink building as one of the services that they provide but fail to disclose that kind of backlinks that they build, then you should proceed with caution. Building highly relevant and legitimate backlinks takes a lot of research and time. That is why SEO services including white hat backlinks can have high price tags. There are some SEO agencies specializing in building backlinks that charge up to $3,000 to $5,000 a month, depending on how many links they build. However, also realize that no reputable SEO company will guarantee the exact amount of backlinks they can obtain for you, just the work that they put into these efforts.
Reporting For Accountability
When there is no transparency, clients begin making assumptions, which can be the perfect vehicle for distrust and misinformation. Quality San Francisco SEO companies inform you of their deliverables upfront and then back up each deliverable with reports that are easy to understand. The reports can be used to gauge and measure how effective the campaign is, but it shouldn't be limited to only time spent on the page, page views and traffic. In addition, good reports should identify areas that can be improved as well as future action steps to be taken. SEO is critical to the success of your San Francisco business. Hopefully you have been able to gauge the quality of the SEO agency you have been working with. Your business is sure to thrive if you are working with a trustworthy and great SEO firm in San Francisco. However, failing to choose a good SEO company could negatively impact your bottom line.
Call us today to discover how your local San Francisco business can grow this year with the help of our San Francisco SEO Firm!